|Size (L x W x H)||36 cm x 25 cm x 5 cm|
Malaysia Not Applicable
- Materials - Made With Environmentally Friendly Birch Plywood
- Function: starts with the special key and moves with the help of rubber motor
- passable distance with the full start of the rubber motor is 3 m
- Manufacture: Poland (EU)
- Assembly Without Glue
- Number Of Details: 273
- Assembly Time: Average 5-6 Hours
- Recommended For Ages 14 And Up
- Assembly Instructions Included ( 8 Languages)
Wooden City® City Tram with Rails Wooden Model Kit
The Wooden.City tram is a wooden kit consisting of 273 parts. The kit consists of the tram itself and a piece of rails. The tram is equipped with a rubber motor that drives the tram, which can drives fully reared up to 3 meters at a time.
Wooden.City develops and produces complex mechanical wood models for self-assembly. The models are assembled without glue. All parts are laser cut already, you do not have to cut or saw any parts. Simply push the items out of the boards and start assembling.
The models have mechanical functions that bring the finished model to life thanks to gears and "rubber motors". The open design makes all movements of the model visible.
The material used is ecological birch plywood. Especially is the packaging. All parts of the kit are delivered in wooden boxes.
Some functions of assembled model:
- starts with the special key and moves with the help of rubber motor;
- one carrier regulates the moving direction, another one regulates start of the model;
- passable distance with the full start of the rubber motor is 3 m.
1 x City Tram with Rails Wooden Model Kit